Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a bit of controversy

should grandparents have visitation rights. this topic is all over the web - I know this b/c I think I read almost all that is out there. My insane father is planning to take me to court to have visitation with my son. I won't get into the reasons why as it is slightly irrelevant (just know that I have them and will likely blog about them another time). It is no one's decision but mine as to who my son sees or doesn't see. In order for my father to win his ridiculous case, he would have to prove me 'unfit' and that my son is suffering by not seeing his grandfather. I am currently not speaking to him but was hopeful that down the line we would be able to see each other from time to time. After this, I don't ever want to see or talk to him unless its in front of a judge. today's mood: bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment